VOIP for PC/Desktop| Download VOIP App for Windows | VOIP Download for MAC/ComputerFinish customers and enterprises can utilize VOIP instantly, affordable and transparently. Works on all devices including iPhones, Android, Symbian, Windows Mobile, Ip Phones PC’s and MAC’s with no loss in call quality, but with the addition of a stack of features and call rates that you can’t get from any PSTN or Mobile provider.
VOIP Calls for Laptop & VOIP Calls for Computer
Transcom, a UK company, has been in operation with its sister facilities (Transcom ISP and Transcom Satcoms) for over twenty years, and offer’s unique VOIP services, packages and rates and our very special Follow Me Numbers
- Free global calls between multiple extensions
- 10 special packages for Ultra cheap rates
- Credit that has no time limitations
- 14 Unique and rich features
- DID Dialin Numbers for any country and town
- *NEW Find Me Follow Me – Local Numbers
- Login with immediate CDR – Call Data Records
- Free Software for any device including PC’s and Mac’s
- Immediate access on free signup
* Follow Me Numbers do not need any account or setup
OK, let’s get started its free, quick and easy
Also Read : How to Recover Shift Deleted files in windows 10
VOIP App Download for Windows
There are many free apps that can be found by searching for ‘sip softphone’ in google or the apple/android stores, we recommend the following free ones :
Notes: Transcom VOIP works over both WiFi and GSM, however, for GSM you need to have a good 3G connection and if possible, use the G729 codec as it uses less bandwidth, which makes it suitable for 3G. Most softphone applications have the G729 codec, but normally at an additional upgrade cost of around £4.99.
Transcom VOIP users are entitled to a 50% discount on Transco ISP services, contact us for a voucher code.
VOIP for MAC & VOIP for PC
Express talk for MAC:
Product: Express Talk
Company: NCH Software
OS: Windows, MacOS
Overview: Express Talk works like a telephone to let you make calls through your computer. Name anybody by way of the web who additionally has a softphone put in and in the event, you enroll with a VoIP gateway service firm you name common phone numbers as effectively.
With Express Talk, you could potentially call someone using their internet IP (eg. “firstname.lastname@example.org”) but this is not usually practical. It is much easier to use a friendly address like “email@example.com”.
To have this you need to sign up for a SIP proxy server. This is almost always free to signup for and usually requires nothing more than an email address. See our Recommended SIP Service Providers List for a list of options.
Read: Quora App for Windows 10
Some of the companies also provide gateway services. This means connecting phone calls to ordinary (non-internet or analog PSTN) phone lines. These calls tend to be much less expensive particularly for international calls compared to regular long distance charges since they can offer local call rates.
Download Express Talk for MAC here (manufacturers site)
- Start the Expres Talk Softphone
- Go to Menu File and select Options…
- Now go to LinesTab and Fill in the information according to your account
- Full “Friendly” Display Name: John Smith (your name)
- Server (SIP Proxy or Virtual PBX): sip.transcom.net (one of our multiple servers)
- SIP Number (Or User Name): 151481_xxxxxx (your Transcom VOIP username)
- Password: ********** (account password)
- Click on Accept Button
- Your softphone should be ready to make calls