Ever since CBD has entered the arena, it has taken the global market by storm. More and more people are ditching pharmaceutical medicines and started considering CBD to avoid any adverse reaction. However, stating CBD always takes a mind to its recreational usage. But CBD is also primarily associated with providing tons of health and wellness benefits.
CBD can help treat many types of diseases and illnesses, including addiction. Addiction can occur from many different kinds of substances such as alcohol, cigarettes, marijuana, etc. Many different people are trying to overcome their smoking addiction, and CBD might be the perfect fit for them by using vaping kits. Many awesome CBD vape oil kits will help you get started with your journey to quit smoking.
A large number of studies and research have shown that CBD can be a valuable aid for quitting nicotine and smoking. The cannabinoid can affect drug-seeking behaviors due to its interactions with the neural systems responsible for these behaviors. For instance, the body’s endocannabinoid system is responsible for affecting the addition and maintenance of drug-seeking behaviors and reward mechanisms.
Dopamine is a neurotransmitter responsible for offering feelings of pleasure and well-being. Studies suggest that the infusion of nicotine into the body enhances the levels of dopamine. This chemical is let out as part of the brain’s reward circuit and triggers drug-seeking behaviors.
There is advanced research suggesting the idea that CBD may help to decrease addictive behaviors by indirectly affecting dopamine levels. Furthermore, it is also proven that endocannabinoids anandamide (AEA) and 2-AG also release increased dopamine levels. It is due to this process that CBD may be able to treat addiction to nicotine.
A CBD Vaping kit can be your way out from smoking cigarettes. It has several benefits which will make this a perfect choice for anyone. They are as follows:
- Improved Mood: While going through withdrawal symptoms, a CBD vape pen can make you feel better and not get you high. A common side effect that occurs while quitting smoking is increased agitation levels and can be controlled with the help of a CBD vape pen.
- Treats Pain: Aches and pains that went unnoticed all along may finally start coming to observation. Most sore and aching joints are essentially a case of inflammation. A CBD Vape pen can prove to be beneficial in reducing the swelling inside out, which will finally help you get rid of this side effect of quitting smoking.
- Get you out of habit: Getting used to the absence of nicotine is only half the battle won, as many long-term smokers end up with a habit of having the hand-to-mouth action, which they do without even thinking about it. A typical CBD Vape pen can replace your cigarette easily, and so often, you won’t even notice that you’ve moved on from smokes for your good.
- Reduced Nausea: One of the many symptoms of withdrawal is lack of appetite and nausea. CBD Vaping can cause the stomach to settle as it melts away nausea helping you to feel better.
- Less adverse health effects: Inhaling anything into your lungs other than pure oxygen can negatively affect health. Thankfully, vaping CBD does not result in any severe illness like cancer. Therefore, CBD is a much safer option between the two and a perfect starting point for quitting smoking.
Smoking withdrawal typically occurs after a few days of your last cigarette and can last up to a few weeks. These include physical, mental, and emotional symptoms. This may sound overwhelming, but this is exactly where CBD will make this a more straightforward process for you.
- Reduces Cravings: When a smoker is set out to quit smoking, they need their hands occupied most of the time. They use a fidget spinner, stress ball, elastic bands, and more things to keep them distracted. A CBD Vape pen may come in handy by giving you something equivalent to a cigarette to smoke.
- Promotes Better Sleep: Good rest practices should never be underestimated significantly when someone is recovering. CBD can help you provide a good, peaceful, and restorative sleep, something that is not common during withdrawal.
- Reduces Anxiety: It is not a surprise that most people who decided to quit smoking relapse when they come across any high anxiety or stressful situation. Vaping CBD will help keep the anxiety and stress in check, as also it is the more sustainable and healthier option for helping a person relax.
Now that you know how vaping CBD can help you get on a quitting journey, it’s time to figure out what things to look for in a vaping kit as an ex-smoker.
The first thing that one should look for in any electronic device, be it a vape, should be large battery life. Shorter battery life can be a barrier to having a seamless vaping experience. A vaper shouldn’t go through the trouble of charging their device every thirty minutes. The next thing to look for is high Propylene Glycol (PG) liquid, a thin vaping liquid used in the kit. A high PG e-liquid provides a good throat hit and flavor intensity. These are perfect for users with low-power devices and users who are not interested in cloud production. On the side, you can ensure that it is a stylish device that garners your convenience, that you like the look.
Tobacco use is causing the most significant number of deaths and is also one of the hardest addictions for consumers to quit. On the bright side, a growing number of people have used and are still using CBD Vape pens to quit smoking. Any type of CBD product can be helpful for someone who’s trying to quit. However, a high-quality vaping kit may help you ease the process with quite a bit of familiarity. Before consuming any CBD product, it is necessary to consult your doctor to avoid any adverse reaction that might occur from any previous medications that one might be taking.