Payoneer is a financial service based fortune company that provides online money transfer and digital payment services. Account holders can transact into their bank account, Payoneer e-wallet, or onto a re-loadable prepaid MasterCard/Debit Card that can be used online or at POS. Companies like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork use Payoneer to send mass payouts around the world. It is also used by eCommerce marketplaces and works with ad networks to connect these firms with publishers based outside of their headquartered country New York.
Payoneer Refer and EarnThe Payoneer Refer A Friend program is a great way to earn extra money simply by educating your friends about Payoneer. Today, we take pride in letting you know that the “Refer A Friend” program has been upgraded! You can now access your Refer A Friend details directly from My Account. In addition, you will have a personalized & customized dashboard with the ability to share, monitor and track your referrals…all at a glance!
How to use the ‘Refer a Friend’ program:
These are the 10 top tips for referring your friends to Payoneer:-
- Log in to Payoneer and go to Activity –> Refer A Friend to start participating.
- Share the Refer A Friend referral link on all the social media channels on which you are active: Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Do you use other social channels? Feel free to copy the link and share manually!
- Send out the email referral to friends who would benefit from Payoneer’s services. Use the existing text or personalize your own message.
- If you have a personal website or blog, be sure to add your personal referral link in an appropriate location that will receive traffic.
- If forwarding your personal link, remember to copy the link from your Refer A Friend page. Make sure that your friends sign up through your personal link only. We cannot track external links which means that if friends sign up through a separate link, you will not earn a referral reward.
- Encourage your referrals to receive their first $1,000 in payments so you both can earn the $25 reward. For more information, check out this blog: How to Receive and Access Funds with Payoneer.
- Be open and available to answer your friend’s questions regarding Payoneer. For loads of great articles on Payoneer services, check out the How-To section of our blog.
- Access your Refer A Friend stats on a regular basis to learn which referral method is most effective for your circle of friends.
- Use the Sent Emails list to track the emails that you have sent. Sort the emails according to Referral Status and look for those emails whose status is Shared. Follow up with these friends to encourage them to sign up for Payoneer.
- Make sure to read the official Terms & Conditions.