You love your child and you definitely want all the best for him/her. What about buying the best toys, as well? Many people believe that any bright toy is a good toy. However, what about those plastic options with a strong smell? They are very bright and realistically looking, but can they really be considered safe? We believe that the best toys are safe toys, which are:
- Made from natural materials, such as wood;
- Hypoallergenic, do not cause irritations;
- Eco-friendly and biodegradable;
- Foster the development of your child.
All these features are present by organic wooden toys. And all of them you can find in our online shop: Ecotoki.com. You can arrange then into different categories for the easier selection procedure and look for something nice together with your child.
You might be surprised to get to know that eco-friendly toys are not so frequent both online and offline. That’s why we did our best to provide in our online store Ecotoki.com all the options tat a child might need and want. Here, you can find:
- Wooden toys of your favorite brands, such as Brio, Grimms, and so on;
- All toys for boys are available to develop your baby both physically and mentally: beautifully painted building blocks, eco friendly playsets for learning alphabet, numbers, shapes, and so on;
- The best toys to have fun alone or in a company with other kids: a playhouse made so realistically that our child will be amazed, climbing toys to foster your kid physically, a nice set from the Thomas and Friend series, to look for adventures with Thomas the train;
- Realistic toys for any kind of game: Wendy and other wooden dolls, a nice realistic food set, a rocking horse, tested and reliable, and many more options.
Get a new play kitchen that fits in the already available wooden house, or get a new railway for the train set of your child, and enjoy each their activity with them and their friends. What about installing and painting new windows frames in the wooden house? Of course, you can do it, and your child will learn a lot from this activity.
Each toy is tested and checked. For example, if you buy cubes, you can be sure that no cube contains any harmful substances that can harm your little one. Also, many parents believe that if a toy is wooden, it means automatically that it is safe. However, the reality is far from that. A toy, a wooden car, for example, can be made from the best eco-friendly wood, but if the varnish or paint is toxic, the toy is dangerous. That’s why we select for our store only the safest toys from the best providers. The toys might be not rainbow bright, but they for sure will not harm your child of cause any sort of allergic reaction.