If you take pride in their lawn, then you know that it takes a lot of work to keep it looking nice. Mowing, watering, fertilizing, and weed control are just a few of the tasks that need to be performed regularly.
While you may be able to handle some of these tasks yourself, other duties are best left to the professionals. But how much do lawn care companies charge? Well, we’ll delve into that answer below!
How Much Do Lawn Care Companies Charge?
The answer to this question will vary depending on a number of factors, including the size of your lawn, the services you need, and the location of your home. For example, a small lawn in a rural area will cost less to maintain than a large lawn in a city.
And while you may be able to get by with just mowing and watering, if you need more comprehensive services like fertilizing and weed control, you can expect to pay a bit more.
To get an idea of how much lawn care companies charge, we’ve compiled a few sample prices from around the United States:
- In Atlanta, Georgia, the average price for lawn care services is $30-$40 per week.
- In Boston, Massachusetts, the average price for lawn care services is $35-$45 per week.
- In Chicago, Illinois, the average price for lawn care services is $40-$50 per week.
- In Dallas, Texas, the average price for lawn care services is $45-$55 per week.
Of course, these are just averages and your actual costs may be higher or lower depending on the factors mentioned above. But this should give you a general idea of what you can expect to pay for lawn care services. And of course, you may not need lawn care every week.
So, if you’re looking to keep your lawn looking its best, be prepared to budget for these services accordingly.
Lawn Care Tips for Maintaining Curb Appeal
You may be wondering what you need to do to keep your yard looking good. Well, here’s some helpful lawn care advice:
- Mow your lawn regularly: The frequency will depend on the type of grass you have, but most need to be mowed at least once a week during the growing season.
- Water your lawn deeply and less often: This will encourage deeper root growth, which is important for a healthy lawn.
- Fertilize your lawn: This will help your grass to grow thick and green.
- Control weeds: Weeds can compete with your grass for water and nutrients, so it’s important to keep them under control.
If you follow these tips, you should be able to maintain a healthy and beautiful lawn. Visit Rdslawncare.com to find a reliable lawn service.
A Basic Lawn Care Guide
How much do lawn care companies charge? Well, as you can see from this guide, there’s no straight answer to that question. But hopefully this content gave you a good idea of what to expect to pay.
To read more content like this, check out some of the other topics on our blog. Have an incredible day!