This is the main issue in many countries, especially in Saudi Arabia, where the charges of women driving lessons are more as compared to the men. However, as we know that driving lessons Roscommon are essential in a manner to drive safely and full fill the traffic laws as well.
Thus, we have also seen that women driving issues increasing day by day, like their ability to focus, and much more. So, maybe this is also the reason that most governments take more charges from women as compared to men.
So, here we are discussing this basic argument on why women charge higher than men, and what are the reasons behind this extra amount.
Also, taking a driving lesson properly is very crucial if you want to pass your official driving test and on the first attempt as well.
Now, let’s begin the discussion down there and find out the reasons why women driving lessons charge six times more extra than men…
Women driving lessons charge six times more than men:
So, if we take an example from Saudi Arabia, we have got to know this that in Saudi Arabia, women need to pay R 2,500 for their driving lessons, while, the advanced and excellent schools in Jeddah charge upon R 2,250 for teaching the laws and other traffic rules to women.
However, the charging for men of at least five days would be around R450 not more than that. Or if they increase the period to 15 days, the charge would be R560, not more than that. So, it is proved that women charge six times higher than men in the process of driving lessons.
Why the women’s cost of driving lessons higher?
As because the process of learning and teaching to women would be under the control of trainers and highly supervised professionals.
The women driving school Roscommon is also very different as according to men. However, the Saudi government has declared that before that the chances of increment in women driving lesson would cross the limits of R 3000.
Thus, the women are all ready to know the reason for this huge difference between the same process. But also, they demand to the government to decreases the charges for women, as they need to take control over driving and provide better comfort to their families as well.
How to drive safely so that you could pass the test immediately?
So, here are the tips and guidelines to those who want to drive safe and also want to get their passing marks on the first attempt of driving. Though, some of these below mention tips and guidelines will help you a lot in a manner to pass the driving tests easily.
- Always start your first day of driving with proper driving lessons Roscommon.
- Hire a professional and well-trained instructor who will teach you the exact rules with some safety tips as well.
- When you are on driving mode, always put your phone on silent or just slide into the bag, that’s it.
- You need to avoid the distractions as much as you can when you are driving your vehicle.
- When you are with your instructor on driving lessons, keep asking him frequent questions related to the driving and traffic rules.
- When you learn your lessons, and you are confident enough to go for a driving test, but, wait, before an official driving test, go somewhere with more than one people, so that you can manage to balance the weight of a car.
- Always reach the driving test center 10 minutes earlier, so that you can keep yourself calm down and build some more confidence.
- Do not try over-speeding the car, not in your driving test process, and after that as well.
- When you successfully get your driving license, learn more patient and focus.
- You just don’t need to save yourself on the roads but the people in your surroundings as well.
- Try to stay away from distractions like, your car-mate who are sitting with you, if they are trying to distract you, stop them immediately.
- Some little bit of distraction and loss of focus can lead you to some serious incidents.
- Always be careful when you are out on some long route journey, that’s where many people speed up their car limits, which meet them to accidents.
So, we still are focussing on the issue of why women charge higher than men in the Driving School Roscommon in most countries like Saudi Arabia. However, according to reports, people said that women need more lessons and some extra care to handle the controls of the vehicle, so maybe that would be the reason trainers put more effort on them, that’s why they charge higher than men.
Thus, if you know the exact reason for the scenario behind this, then do comment here and share with us.