Due to globalization, we are living in a complete electronic generation. So earning income using technology is a very great idea. The software industry or the software development agency is an emerging trend in the business sector at present. But initiating a software agency is not an easy task which includes many things. So let us discuss
the process of starting a software agency, it’s requirements, and how we proceed to get registration for the company, etc.
The software agency is an organization where a group of people delegates several tasks to develop new software for various applications that are beneficial to mankind. And then the software can be traded by finding the clients and sell them for profit. These are of two types. They are as follows-
- Service-based companies
- Product-based companies
we should follow a set of sequential steps to achieve any task. Similarly, we are having certain steps to start a software company. They are-
1.Market Research:- before going to start any kind of business, the groundwork plays a crucial role. One should research the status of the market, availability, and necessity of the market is to be examined and should understand. So that it gives an idea of what to start or what to develop to attract and gain the market.
2.Selection of Sellers:- it is also important to choose the seller, who should be ready to give projects for us at the same time who will take up the developer projects from us. So one should be attentive while choosing a perfect seller to get justification for the hard work.
3. implementation:- after completing the entire analysis one should get ready to start a business and make necessary arrangements like personnel, equipment, technology, financial resources, etc. Recruitment of employees is a major task and it involves both part-time and full-time employees, salaries, grievances, leaves, and many more.
4. Execution:- this is the stage we should start a new software agency with all the sufficient requirements along with the proper knowledge. It is the most important task which involves several phases and duties. Some of them are-
- Keep up your intellectual property.
- Prepare a blueprint and a business plan through which we can move further.
- Make sure to complete all the legal issues like registration, taxation, license, etc. These may have different procedures to get them.
- Keep on engaging with the developers/ employees.
- We should provide proper guidance and motivation to the personnel.
- it is important to test the developer software before going to sell it to the client.
5. Formation of Prototype:- the prototype of the product gives you a clear idea of the future outcome. In simple words, it is forecasting the work and setting a goal. It helps you to understand the customers’ orientation, feedback, and the estimation of prices, etc. It is nothing but the minimum viable product. It helps to make necessary modifications in the developing stage itself.
Steps to get registration:-
one of the basic legal issues involving starting up a software agency is nothing but the registration of the firm. The steps involved in it are-
- we need to incorporate our business whether it is private limited or public limited or a partnership firm etc.
- Now apply for the registration as a new firm.
- We need to submit all the required documents for the registration process.
- Choose the option to avail of tax benefits and then keep a signature on the declaration form.
- Finally, the registration or recognition number will be given to the company.
Hence it is clear that the implementation of a new software agency is not an easy task but can achieve ultimate results with your proper planning and perfect knowledge. As hard work gives success, one should be dedicated to his work to attain success in his new software agency.