YouTube Red App: For decades, YouTube’s fans have been asking for more choices for watching their favourite content, more ways to support their favourite designers and, above all, the option to watch their favourite videos uninterrupted. Here the expected is coming soon. On October 28, the fans are going to give exactly what they want. Introducing the new YouTube Red — a new membership(subscription) designed to provide you with this ultimate YouTube experience.YouTube Red will let you enjoy all the videos on the YouTube without ads, while also allowing you save videos to watch offline on your phone or tablet and play videos in the background. This is all for just an amount of $9.99/mo. Your membership extends across devices, and anywhere you sign into YouTube, including our recently launched Gaming app and a brand new YouTube Music app we’re announcing today that will be available soon.
Special bonus – YouTube Red APK works with Google Play Music, so subscribe to one and get accessed to the other automatically. But that will not be stopping there. Starting next year, YouTube Red Subscription members will gain access to new, original series and movies from some of YouTube’s biggest creators.
What do you get with it?
Using YouTube Red, you won’t see ads on the YouTube website or within the YouTube apps on any mobile and TV. This does not apply to paid content on YouTube, such as paid channels or TV and movie purchases or rentals. You may still see ads with that content.
Here’s a full list of devices where you can watch ad-free videos with YouTube Red:
- YouTube and YouTube Gaming apps for Android and iOS
- Chrome cast
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Consoles: Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii U, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4
- Roku (LT, 1, 2, 2 HD, 2 XD, 2 XS, 3, Streaming Stick, Roku TV)
- Supported smart TVs
- Also, read about YouTube Go APP Download for PC.
Currently, YouTube Red is not available on the YouTube app for the Amazon Fire TV.
YouTube Red has two other main benefits that affect how you watch videos: offline viewing and listening to videos with the screen off. These two features are available on the YouTube, YouTube Kids and YouTube Gaming apps for Android and iOS.
This service also lets you listen to videos on your phone through speakers when you’re running another app or while your screen is off. Youtube REd is especially useful for music videos if you only want to hear the audio while doing something else.
Finally, starting in early 2016, YouTube Red subscribers began receiving access to new members-only original shows and movies from top YouTube. It’s possible that down the line further content creators will launch new channels and shows through Red, though for now, YouTube is focusing on real stars.
If you’ve already subscribed to Google Play Music, you also get access to Red automatically for free. You will not have to pay for both services separately.
Starting early next year, YouTube Red will get even better with member-only access to new, original shows and movies from some of YouTube’s biggest creators. You can read all about originals coming to YouTube Red.
What does it cost and how do I get it?
YouTube Red APK is $10 per month and currently only available in the US, Australia, New Zealand, Korea and Mexico. You can sign up for a free one-month trial to try before you buy. Go to YouTube’s Red landing page to sign -in with your Google account and sign up.
What kinds of original shows does YouTube Red have?
In February 2016, the first original shows and movies for Red members debuted. Here’s a list of all current YouTube Red Originals:
- “12 Deadly Days” is a horror-comedy web series that is a “twisted take on ‘A Christmas Carol.’”
- “A Trip to Unicorn Island” is a movie that follows YouTuber IISuperwomanII, also known as Lilly Singh, on her world tour.
- “Alexander IRL” is a movie about two brothers who each have different goals and must work together to achieve them while their parents are out of town.
- “Bad Internet” is a CollegeHumor short depicting a future where BuzzFeed quizzes decide how society will devide into groups.
- “Broke” is a BuzzFeed series about three friends who move from Philadelphia to Los Angeles and deal with being “first-world poor.”
- “Dan and Phil – The Amazing Tour is Not on Fire” is live filming of a hit stage show put on by YouTuber danisnotonfire (Dan Howell) and AmazingPhil (Phil Lester).
- “Dance Camp” is a film about a summer camp for dancers.
- “DanTDM Creates a Big Scene” is a live-action animated series about DanTDM and his animated “friends” fighting to keep the show on the road.
- “Escape the Night” is a real murder mystery series hosted by Joey Graceffa.
- “Fight of the Living Dead: Experiment 88” is a series in which 10 YouTubers have been selected to survive a simulated zombie apocalypse situation. Season 2, “Paradise Calls,” is coming soon.
- “Foursome,” tells the story of a high school sophomore, Andie, who wants a boyfriend. Season 3 is coming soon.
- “Fruit Ninja: Frenzy Force” from Halfbrick Studios (creators of the Fruit Ninja game) is a 13-part animated series about young fruit ninjas solving problems and fighting villains.
- “Ghostemates” is an original movie by Smosh about Charlie who moves into a fully furnished apartment, which just so happens also to be inhabited by Eddie, a ghost.
- “Gigi Gorgeous: This is Everything” is a documentary about the journey of YouTuber Gigi Lazzarato.
- “Good Game” is a six-part series from GameGrumps about friends starting an esports team
- “Hyperlinked” by Disney is a musical autobiography about five girls who created the website Miss O and Friends.
- “Jingle Balling” is a short about a YouTuber who is homesick for the holidays.
- “Kedi” is a documentary from vlogbrothers that follows the stories of seven cats from the streets of Istanbul.
- “King of the Dancehall,“ inspired by a true story and directed and starred in by Nick Cannon, is a movie about a man who enters the drug trade in Jamaica, only to get wrapped up in the “dancehall musical craze.”
- “Kings of Atlantis” is a 13-part, Minecraft-inspired animated series about a chicken and penguin, set to become the kings of Atlantis, but have their throne stolen by their evil uncle.
- “Lazer Team” is a movie from Rooster Teeth about four unlikely heroes who have been tasked with saving the planet.
- “Lifeline” is a seven-part drama series about an insurance company, Lifeline, whose agents travel ahead in time to prevent the deaths of their clients.
- “Lindsey Stirling: Brave Enough” documents the life of violinist Lindsey Stirling and her struggles through the most challenging parts of her life.
- “MatPat’s GAME LAB” is a series in which MatPat and other YouTubers immerse themselves in real-world video game challenges.
- “My Grandma” and I is a six-episode series from MyLifeAsEva about a girl who moves to Hollywood to pursue her dreams of becoming a star. Her grandmother tags along.
- “Mind Field” from Michael Stevens (the creator of Vsauce) is based on a similar format to Vsauce videos. It’s a series of documentary-style deep dives on some of the peculiarities of human behaviour, the brain, and consciousness. It was renewed for a second season.
- “Prank Academy” is a series in which Jesse Welle and Joey Graceffa of PrankvsPrank and BFvsGF teach other YouTubers how to prank.
- “Rhett & Link’s Buddy System,” tells the story of two best friends, Rhett and Link, as they try to save their morning talk show. It was also renewed for a second season.
- “Run, BIGBANG Scout!” is a seven-part series about BIGBANG celebrating ten years with a camping reunion.
- “Ryan Hansen Solves Crimes on Television” about an LAPD task force that partners actors with homicide detectives.
- “Scare PewDiePie” is a real horror series that puts the most popular YouTuber, PewDiePie, also known as Felix Kjellberg, into terrifying situations inspired by video games.
- “Sing It!” is a comedy series about a singing competition.
- “Single By 30” is a show about two friends, Peter and Joanna, who promised to marry one another if they were still single at 30.
- “Squad Wars” from BuzzFeed is a 10-part reality game show where the Try Guys compete against other competitive teams in various challenges to bring home the “Trophy.”
- “The Keys of Christmas” is a holiday musical in which Mariah Carey, DJ Khaled, Fifth Harmony and Nicky Jam show “holiday hater” Rudy Mancuso the true meaning of Christmas.
- “The Paranormal Action Squad” is an adult animated series about paranormal enthusiasts who seek to uncover the mysteries of the ghostly universe.
- “The Thinning” is a film set in a post-apocalyptic future where a high school aptitude test determines population control.
- “Vlogumentary” is a documentary about vlogging and what happens behind the camera.
- “We Are Savvy” is a 16-part series featuring DIY projects, interviews with celebrities and more.
- “We Love You” is a movie about two best friends who fall for, and end up dating, the same girl.
YouTube is investing millions of dollars into more Red originals, which means there are tons of movies and shows just over the horizon.
With YouTube Red, you can watch millions of videos without ads. This includes ads before and during a video, as well as banner ads, search ads, and video overlay ads. You may still see branding or promotions embedded in creators’ content that isn’t controlled by YouTube. Ad-free videos are supported across all devices and platforms where you can sign in with your Google account—including on compatible smart TVs/gaming consoles and the YouTube, YouTube Music, YouTube Gaming, and YouTube Kids mobile apps if they’re available in your location.
How does YouTube Red APK affect me if I don’t want to sign up?
Google will continue to keep YouTube just the way it is. Without a subscription to Red, you can still watch all of the videos and channels you like on the site, free of charge, but with ads. You will miss out on the extra features Red offers, but nothing will change about how you use YouTube right now. Additionally, most of the original content available through Red will eventually become free with ads after an unspecified amount of time.
What is the YouTube Music app?
With the announcement of YouTube Red, Google also introduced the YouTube Music app, available now. It’s a dedicated place to find YouTube’s music content, including albums, songs, remixes and music videos. When you search for videos, this Music app filters out non-musical results. So for example, your search for “Taylor Swift,” you’ll see her official music videos, plus live shows, lyrical videos, covers, and remixes. Using YouTube Music, you’ll be able to watch and listen to music on YouTube when your screen is in sleep, or you aren’t in the app, but only if you have a YouTube Red subscription. The app works without a YouTube Red subscription, but you won’t get the benefits of Red, like ad-free or background listening.
You can enjoy YouTube Red from the first month of 2019. ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE…