Night vision is a reality far beyond action movies. Many people often wonder if it is really possible to see in the dark. The answer is clearly yes. With the right equipment, we can see a person standing up to 200 meters away, even on a cloudy, moonless night.
In fact, in recent years, along with a significant reduction in the price of night vision scopes, their uses have not stopped growing and are no longer limited only to the military field. They are used in security, night navigation, research, wildlife observation, and even recreational activities such as airsoft. Choose the best night vision for airsoft and find practical solutions.
The most important
- Night vision technology is relatively recent and has its origins in its almost exclusive use in the military and security fields.
- Night vision scopes capture and amplify existing ambient light at night, offering sharp images.
When choosing a night vision device, you must be clear about what use you will give it and consider purchase criteria such as its resolution and the type of battery it has.
- Do you want a viewer that gives you maximum battery life? If so, we show you this Bestguarder product. These are binoculars that use eight AA lithium, alkaline or rechargeable NI-MH batteries (via USB charging). These will give you up to 14 hours of use without using its infrared lighting, or 10 hours with this function activated.
- It has a 2-inch (5.08 cm) TFT (thin-film transistor) display. It also features a 4-inch (10.16 cm) LCD screen with 640 x 480 pixels resolution. Its eyepiece is adjustable and offers a powerful infrared focus with a capacity of 850 nanometers and 3- watt LEDs. This viewfinder provides a view of up to 1,312.3 feet (approximately 400 meters). It is waterproof.
- If you want ideal scopes for hunting, we present this model from Solomark. Like the previous product, this one will also allow you to take photos day and night, with a range of up to 1,300 feet (396.24 meters).
In addition, it offers a resolution of up to 640 video pixels, with infrared up to 5 megapixels. It also has a UV protection layer to help you protect your eyesight. You can use it for hunting and during camping or activities such as rowing, rescue, or night watching. It has IPX4 water resistance.
Practical Use of the Night Vision
Sight is the essential thing, so we must always take care of it. And what is better than these night vision products? These binoculars feature digital technology that prevents overexposure to lighting. Thus, you will always take care of your sight. The equipment uses eight AA batteries, which will give you a duration of six hours.
This device works in a temperature range from -15.6 to 60 ° C. It has a solid construction and a solid plastic frame that protect it from wear and tear. It has seven levels of IR illumination that you can use in different conditions. It has a range of up to 110 meters at night. It incorporates three fixed magnifications of 2x digital zoom, which implies six times of magnification.